5 Watt Stereo Amplifier Electronic Kit MK190
Build a 2x5 Watt Power Amplifier for MP3 Players
The MK190 stereo amplifier is capable of driving two small loudspeakers with 5 watts (rms) of audio power per channel. Suitable for use as a PC sound card amplifier, an mp3 player amplifier, and many other audio projects.
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- big sound from a small unit
- low distortion
- input: stereo 3.5mm jack
- volume adjust complete with attractive knob
- slide on/off switch
- blue indicator led
- 2 x 5Wrms (10% THD @ 4ohm / supply 14V)
- sensitivity: 400mVrms for full output
- frequency response: 30Hz - 100kHz (-3dB / 8 ohm)
- power supply: 6 to 14V DC regulated / 1A max.
- speaker impedance: 4-32 ohm (speakers not included)
- dimensions (w x d x h): 2.59" x 2.08" x 0.98" (66x53x25mm)
- electronic component assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 11.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 11.29