8 Channel Relay Card VM129
The factory assembled VM129 is an 8 channel relay card that accepts electronic input signals from your source hardware (such as open collector outputs, or manual switches) and uses these signals to control it's own relay contacts. This results in practical isolation between your low power driving circuit and the load.
Ideal for use with the USB interface card VM110N or the infrared remote control receiver VM122.
- high grade input/output terminal block connectors
- 8 relay contacts, 5A / 230Vac (maximum)
- relay outputs are transient suppressed using VDR's
- LED confirmation on each output relay contact
- 8 drive inputs, to source with open collectors or regular switches
- power supply: 12Vac / 500mA (optional 12Vac 500ma power adapter available)
- power output: unregulated 12Vdc / 200mA (to supply optional VM122)
- relay card dimensions: 6.3" x 4.2" x 1.2"
- factory assembled and ready to use
VM129 manual (368KB)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 71.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 65.50