Anemometer Electronic Kit ML304
Measure and Record Wind Speed and Light Levels
Windy Joules is an electronic kit originally developed for a project in the Australian Outback. Used to measure how much energy can be obtained from the natural environment in terms of wind and solar power.
A great educational instrument for renewable energy studies or science fair projects!
Windy Joules is an electronic kit. User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- measures wind speed in revolutions per second
- measures light level in milliwatts per square centimeter
- logs light or wind values every 15 minutes over 24 hours
- calculates peak and average values
- can also be used as a simple anemometer
- assembly of electronic kit components and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 44.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 41.50