DC Controlled Light Dimmer Electronic Kit K8064
Low Voltage DC Controls AC Lamp Brightness
DC controlled light dimmer kit K8064 uses a low DC voltage (0 to 10Vdc) to adjust the light brightness of incandescent, fluorescent, or halogen light bulbs. Also compatible with USB experiment board K8055, making it possible to use your computer to control your lighting application.
User assembly of electronic components and soldering is required.
We also carry an IR handheld remote controlled light dimmer kit.
- simple brightness control by means of a DC input voltage
- optically isolated adjustment input
- pre-set adjustment for full brightness
- suitable for incandescent lights, mains voltage halogen lighting and low voltage halogen lighting in combination with a conventional transformer
- "soft start" feature to ensure lamp longevity
- transformer protection in case of defective light sources
- LED status indication
- compatible with USB Interface Board K8055
- adjustment voltage range: 0 to 12Vdc max.
- max. adjustment current: 2.25mA at adjustment voltage of 12V
- suppression of radio & TV interference according to EN55015
- operating voltage: 110 - 125V or 230 - 240V AC (50/60Hz)
- max. load: 375W/110V or 750W/230V, adjustable from 0 - 98%
- max. phase shift with inductive load: 30°
- dimensions: 3.5in x 3.0in x 1.6in (8.9cm x 7.6cm x 4.06cm)
- component level assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 32.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 29.89
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK