DC Power Supply Electronic Kit K7203
Build a Variable Regulated DC Power Supply
The K7203 regulated DC power supply electronic kit has a user adjustable output voltage between 3V to 30V DC at 3 amps. An ideal DC power supply for other electronic kits many other applications.
This kit is meant as an auxiliary or as a permanent power supply for all common Velleman kits based on a stabilized DC voltage, provided that the current consumption does not exceed 3A. By replacing the voltage trim resistor with a potentiometer, it may also be used as an adjustable power supply through a portion of its total capable output range, (which is dependent upon the transformer used). The AC power transformer is NOT included. The heat sink is provided.
Electronic kit component assembly and soldering required.
- output voltage: adjustable from 3 to 30V, regulated (stabilized)
- output current: 3A maximum
- output ripple voltage: 0.5mV
- short-circuit stable
- overload protected
- input voltage: 9 to 30V AC (depending on the desired output voltage)
- AC power transformer is not included
- heat sink is supplied
- dimensions: 5.1" x 3.6" x 2.0" (12.95cm x 9.14cm x 5.08cm)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 39.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 35.49