Multifunction Light Dimmer Electronic Kit K8028
Light Dimmer With 13 Selectable Functions
Multifunction electronic light dimmer electronic kit K8028 is suitable for either resistive or inductive loads. With has 13 user selectable functions, including impulse switch, staircase light control, slow ON/OFF dimmer, interval timer, speed adjustment for fans, etc...
This is an advanced skill level electronic kit. User assembly of components and soldering is required.
We also carry an IR remote controlled light dimmer kit that allows dimming lights using an infrared handheld remote control.
- microcontroller technology
- 13 different functions: impulse switch, staircase light control, slow ON/OFF dimmer, interval timer, speed adjustment for fans, etc…
- suitable for both resistive and inductive loads (light bulbs, high-voltage halogen lighting and low-voltage halogen lighting with ferromagnetic transformer)
- "Soft Start" prolongs the life of the bulbs
- an advanced security system with fault indication automatically deactivates the module if the load or no-load behaves too inductively
- can be operated from several locations, simply by the parallel connection of push buttons
- 2 delay times (anywhere between 5 sec. to 2 hours each) can be programmed through the learning mode
- memory is protected against power failures
- equipped with fuse and key for function selection
- equipped with a mains suppressor according to EN55015 norms
- suppression of radio & TV interference according to EN55015
- operating voltage: 110 - 125V or 230 - 240V AC (50 or 60Hz)
- auto detection of mains frequency (50 or 60Hz)
- max. load: 2.5A (300W / 110V or 600W / 230V)
- dimensions: 3.9in x 3.2in x 1.4in (10cm x 8.2cm x 3.6cm)
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
DC Controlled Light Dimmer Electronic Kit Download Manuals:
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 33.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 30.89