MP3 Music Player Electronic Kit K8095
Build your own MP3 music player with the K8095 electronic kit. You can add options to the player project such as RF remote control, an (optional) LCD display, and expanded memory.
Build Your Own MP3 Player
Finally, it is possible to customize your own MP3 player!
Create your own custom home audio system, jukebox, jingle player, and play your audio messages, sound effects, MP3 music, where you want and how you want it!
User assembly of components and soldering is required.
- SD card operation
- high-quality VLSI decoder
- 5 Preset folder access buttons
- play-pause, next, previous, search
- volume control
- random and shuffle
- 8 different preset sound modes
- 6 play modes: All, Folder, At power-on...
- on-board infrared remote control receiver
- on-board power amplifier
- RCA pre out
- headphone and speaker outputs
- mono operation is possible
- vertical or horizontal SD memory card mounting positions possible
- suits commercially available LCD types
- the following options are not included but are available separately:
- add a 2-line LCD display
- add an RF receiver module RX433N
- RF remotes: for EU and US
- RF remotes: only for EU
- 4-channel desktop transmitter: VM160DT
- 4-channel transmitter: VM160T
- IR remotes:
- suitable for SD and SDHC memory cards
- works with up to 32GB memory cards
- supports ID3 TAG information: Title, Artist Name, Album Name and Year are displayed on the (optional) 2-line 16 character LCD
- supports folders to one level deep
- up to 1024 folders, each containing up to 16384 songs
- equalizer settings: Flat , Loudness, Heavy, Clear, Soft, Disco, Live and Hall
- decodes MP3 (MPEG 1.0 & 2.0 audio layer III (CBR, VBR, ABR), Till 320kbit/s. Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson licensed
- amplifier: 2x 5Wrms @ 4ohm
- power supply: 12VDC @ 1A
- dimensions: 130 x 99mm / 5.11 x 3.9"
- assembly of electronic components and soldering is required.
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 78.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 71.59