Noise-X Synthesizer Electronic Kit ML306
Synthesize Eerie Sci-Fi Noises
Noise-X is a digital synthesizer that behaves more like an analogue synthesizer. Great for making sci-fi sound effects. Using a combination of sliders and rotary pots, a variety of atmospheric sounds can be created. Perfect for sci-fi ideography or just "freaking out" in Colorado!
Listen to some audio samples in MP3 format. (3.82MB).
This is an electronic kit. User assembly of kit components and soldering is required.
- 4 DCOs (digitally-controlled oscillators) + mixer
- pitch and amplitude LFOs
- waveforms - sine, square, triangle, rising sawtooth, falling sawtooth, pulse, noise
- frequency modulation and ring modulation
- delay line with feedback
- user patch (non-volatile)
- power supply: four AA batteries or external power adapter
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Noise-X User Manual (68 KB)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 71.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 65.95