Bleep-O-Tron Synthesizer Electronic Kit ML305
Synthesize Musical Notes or Compositions with Bleep-O-Tron
Bleep-O-Tron electronic kit is an amazing sound synthesizer using a dsPIC digital signal processor. Bleep-O-Tron connects to a computer keyboard, or to standard MIDI equipment such as a keyboard or sequencer.
Synthesized audio can be output through its jack socket with an (adjustable) peak to peak maximum of about 3V. More than enough to produce loud sounds in 32 ohm headphones.
Bleep-O-Tron does much more than can be listed here. You can read all about Bleep-O-Tron's impressive synthesizer capabilities in pages 2 through 6 of the user manual linked below.
This is an electronic kit. User assembly of kit components and soldering is required.
- monophonic, 2 x oscillators + white noise
- 8 x phase-modulation waveforms + combinations
- 6 x ADSR (attack-decay-sustain-release) envelopes
- 6 x LFO’s (low-frequency oscillators), 6 x waveforms
- detuned second oscillator
- connects to standard MIDI keyboard, or
- play notes using PS/2 PC keyboard
- keyboard transpose, keyboard split
- pitch bend and modulation using PS/2 mouse
- oscillator synch
- ring modulator
- selectable MIDI channel
- 16 x preset patches + 8 x non-volatile user patches
- master volume control + gain x 2
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Bleep-O-Tron User Manual (95.2 KB)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 44.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 41.50