Extended USB Interface Electronic Kit K8061
USB Input Output Interface Board
The K8061 USB input/output interface board electronic kit has a total of 33 input/outputs: including analogue / digital and + 1 PWM (pulse width modulated) output.
Connection to the computer is galvanically-optically isolated, so that damage to the computer is not possible thus providing a high level of secure implementation. All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL). You may write custom Windows*. Applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or most other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL.
Extended USB input output interface board K8061 is an electronic kit. User assembly is required.
Also available factory pre-assembled: USB input output module VM140.
* WinXp recommended for optimum compatibility
* Are registered trademarks of MICROSOFT CORP.
- 8 analog 10 bit resolution inputs: 0…5 or 10VDC / 20kohm
- 8 analog 8 bit resolution outputs: 0…5V or 10VDC / 47ohm
- 8 digital inputs: open collector compatible (connection to GND=0) with on board LED indication
- 8 digital open collector outputs (max. 50V/100mA) with on board LED indication
- one 10 bit PWM output: 0 to 100% open collector output (max 100mA / 40V) with on board LED indication.
- general response time: 4ms per command
- USB Port: 2.0 and 1.1 compatible (USB cable included)
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
- power consumption through USB port : approx. 60mA
- up to 8 cards can be connected to PC
- power supply through adaptor : 12Vdc / 300 mA (PS1205)
- PWM frequency: 15.6 KHz
- standard execution time: 48mS (use Microchip and K8061D.DLL drivers)
- enhanced execution time: 21mS (use K8061_C.DLL)
- PCB Dimensions : 7.7 " x 5.6" x 0.8" (195 x 142 x 20mm)
- minimum system:
- pentium class CPU with free USB port (1.1 or higher)
- windows 98SE or higher (Win NT excluded) *
- CD ROM player and Mouse
- (*): Windows XP recommended!
- (*): New drivers are downloadable for Windows 7 installations
- (*): Are registered trademarks of MICROSOFT CORP.
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 124.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 114.50