8 Channel USB Relay Board Electronic Kit K8090
Use your computer to control up to eight 16 amp loads through the USB port with this USB relay board electronic kit K8090.
Circuit board includes space to add your own optional VDR noise suppressors (for inductive loads). On-board push buttons can be used to test/operate each of the eight relays. A DLL for your own software development can be downloaded.
Test software completes the package. K8090 USB relay board is an electronic kit. User assembly of components and soldering is required.
Also available factory assembled and tested (including VDR noise suppressors) as 8 channel USB relay board module VM8090.
- USB-controlled relay card electronic kit (user assembly and soldering required)
- manual operation for toggle, momentary or timer operation (selectable through software)
- timer settings up to 18 hours (DLL function)
- optional open collector connectivity (push button simulation)
- DLL for your own software development (download only)
- event-driven and open protocol
- two way PC communication (USB Event return)
- optional VDR (type VDR300) transient suppression for use with inductive loads (not included)
- LED indication for power and relay action
- minimum system requirements:
- PC running USB compatible Windows version
- USB1.1 and USB2.0 full speed compatible
- internet connection for software download
- power supply for relays: 9-10Vac or 12 to 14Vdc (500mA), example: PS1205
- 8 high-power relays: 16A each (resistive load)
- dimensions: 6.3" x 4.2" x 1.2" (160 x 107 x 30mm)
- K8090 electronic kit user assembly and soldering required
Download software package Build 100820 installation manual, SDK with examples, and instruction manual (2 MB ZIP file)
USB relay board electronic kit K8090 illustrated assembly manual (1.4 MB PDF file)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 67.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 61.79