Antistatic Rubber Mat ASTMB1
ApogeeKits ASTMB1 blue antistatic mat is a 2 layer rubber lamination, with a top side static dissipative layer and a bottom side conductive layer. The mat includes a "common point ground cord" which grounds the mat through a 10mm snap and provides two jacks for antistatic wrist straps ground cord banana plugs. (wrist straps available separately).
Also available: Gray antistatic rubber mat ASTMG1
Rubber Mat Benefits
Superior to cheaper vinyl mats, rubber antistatic mats lay flat, have a high resistance to heat from soldering irons, resist many common chemicals, and provide better mechanical shock absorption than vinyl mats, which have a tendency to melt, dent, and curl.
- conductive and dissipative 2 layer rubber lamination
- dimensions 24 x 36 inches (60 x 91 cm)
- thickness 0.08inch (2 mm)
- color: blue
- meets ANSI / ESD 4.1 performance recommendations
- resistance to groundable point (RTG): 8x106-8Ω
- resistance point to point (RTT): 2x106-8Ω
- static decay time: < 1 sec.
- includes a 15 foot "common point ground cord" to ground the mat and 2 wrist straps
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 44.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 40.79