Arduino Input-Output Shield Electronic Kit KA05
Build Arduino input-output shield electronic kit KA05 with six analog and six digital inputs, and six relay outputs. Stackable with other shields.
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- 6 relay outputs
- 6 analog inputs
- 6 digital inputs
- downloadable sample sketch
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- 1 A (max.) load per output
- 120 V max. per output
- uses pin 8 to 13 as outputs, pin A0 to A5 as analog inputs, and pin 2 to 7 as digital inputs
- dimensions: 2.67" x 2.08" (68 x 53mm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
I/O shield data sheet (2.64 MB)
Illustrated assembly manual (4.45 MB)
Arduino sketch example (654 bytes) Example sketch code to load into Arduino UNO™ demonstrates control of KA05 input-output shield.
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 25.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 23.79