Arduino Motor & Power Shield Electronic Kit KA03
Build Arduino motor and power shield electronic kit KA03 to drive relays, solenoids, DC and stepper motors with Arduino projects.
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- 2 channels
- choose between an external or internal (V-in) power supply
- based on the dual full bridge driver L298P
- downloadable sample sketch
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- 2.5 A (max.) output current (each channel)
- 50 V (max.) external power supply input
- used pins on an Arduino UNO board can be selected to accommodate for other stacked shields
- dimensions: 2.67" x 2.08" (68 x 53mm)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 19.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 18.29