Battery Charger Electronic Kit K8012
Charges 6V & 12V Lead-Acid Batteries
Battery charger & conditioner kit K8012 is suitable for maintaining both open and sealed type 6 or 12 volt lead-acid batteries. Charging current can be selected between 0.3A or 1A. The battery can be hooked-up for an indefinite time and be kept in optimal condition. Battery type and charge current are user selectable, while the charging process is fully automatic.
User assembly of components and soldering is required.
- for 6V and 12V open and sealed type lead-acid batteries
- charging current: 0.3 or 1A (selectable)
- status indicators, float and end-of-charge
- may continuously remain connected to the battery
- inverse polarity protection provided
- PCB dimensions: 3.8" x 5.5" x 1.6"
- needs an 18V/25VA transformer
- recommended: side tag transformer 2090250MST
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Battery Charger Manual.pdf (563kB)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 55.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 50.79
OUT OF STOCK