Adjustable Interval Timer Electronic Kit MK111
The MK111 electronic kit uses a 555 timer chip circuit to control the operating interval (ON time vs. OFF time) of it's own on board relay. The relay has contacts which open and close as a "switch" to be wired to external circuits or equipment. An on-board terminal strip makes connections to the timer simple. Application examples are blinking lights, video/photo single frame shooting, slide projector control, and many more.
Also available factory assembled as interval timer module VM136.
- output relay with normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) contacts
- 24V / 3A maximum
- control of larger loads is possible with your own external relay (see connection example image above)
- pulse time: adjustable from 0.5 and 5 seconds
- pause time: adjustable from 2.5 and 60 seconds
- power supply: 12V DC, 100ma (not included)
- board dimensions: 1.6" x 2.3" (4 x 5.8cm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 4.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 4.59
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK