Start to Solder Electronic Kit EDU03U
Learn to solder. Educational tool set EDU03U comes with two beginner skill level electronics kits to build. Includes a soldering iron, an iron stand, lead free solder wire, wire cutters, and a handy compartment box for storage of electronic components and tools.
- 20 watt soldering iron and support stand
- lead free solder wire
- side cutters
- 1 Blinking LED's mini-kit: MK102
- suited for different applications (e.g. model construction) and also educational. Adjustable flashing speed of LED's with two potentiometers.
- 1 Led light organ mini-kit: MK103
- Four high-intensity LED's light up and react simultaneously to every sound. For different funny and practical applications e.g. sound indicator, simple sound-to-light unit for music. The unit can also be used to indicate when the doorbell or the telephone is ringing, which is particularly helpful for the hearing-impaired. Adjustable sound sensitivity with potentiometer. Built-in microphone.
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 35.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 32.79