Car Alarm Electronic Kit K3504
Build a Remote Controlled Car Alarm
Car alarm kit K3504 detects sudden drops in the car battery voltage when the car's interior, trunk, or hood lights are switched on. To ensure proper operation, a number of control indications have been included, such as : flashing LED to indicate that the alarm is in standby mode after a set time (after you have left the car). Pre-alarm (built-in buzzer) to indicate that the alarm is activated, so that you will not forget to switch it off. The alarm is easy to switch on and off, either automatically by means of the ignition switch or by a remote control kit combination, such as the Velleman IR remote control transmitter/receiver pair such as the K8059/K8057 or mk161/mk162 (NOT included).
- detects battery voltage drops
- entry delay time: 2 to 30 seconds with buzzer indication
- exit delay time: 2 to 180 seconds with LED indication
- alarm period: 60 seconds with automatic reset
- power supply: 12V (car battery)
- standby current: 25mA
- relay output: 5A
- dimensions: 2.4" x 3.9"
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering is required
HINT: To make the detection more sensitive, replace R1 with a lower value (470ohm ... 100ohm).
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 22.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 20.89