Multifunction Up/Down Counter Kit K8035
Handy for many applications, the K8035 counts up or down from your own pre-defined starting point. For example, increment the count each time you press the onboard push buttons, or have it count externally supplied voltage pulses.
Utilizes a built in oscillator for optional time measurement. Displays four digits as a timer showing hh:mm or mm:ss or a four digit count up to 9999.
This is an electronic kit. User assembly of components and soldering is required.
- handy for counting people, parts, score keeping ...
- counts up or down
- input through on-board pushbuttons or by externally supplied pulses
- display modes: normal or time (hh:mm and mm:ss)
- an internal oscillator allows time measurement
- programmable pre-set value with equal output
- self diagnostic at power up
- comes with easy board-to-wire connector (20cm wire)
- input voltage: 3...12V DC (normal dry contact also possible)
- EQUAL output: 5V DC / max. 50mA
- max. counting speed: 200 / sec. (2 / sec. with long de-bounce delay)
- max. count: 4 digits (9999 / 23h59m / 59m59s)
- power supply: 9 - 12V DC or transformer 2 x 9V AC / 300mA
- power consumption: 150mA max.
- dimensions: 4.9" x 3.0" x 0.7"(125mm x 75mm x 18mm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering is required
Assembly and user manual (4,071KB)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 29.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 27.50