Digital Tachometer Electronic Kit K2625
Measure Revolutions Per Minute
K2625 is a digital tachometer for 2 or 4 stroke engines that displays RPM from 100 to 9900. Readings shown in hundreds and thousands (reading x100 RPM). Includes a PVC front plate, contact debounce circuit, and easy calibration. Makes a great general purpose tachometer for engines, fans, shafts, wheels, or anything that revolves and needs to be measured.
This is an electronic kit. User assembly of components and soldering is required..
- CMOS technology
- 2 each 0.5 inch (1.27cm) LED display digits
- on board voltage stabilizer
- adjustable brightness
- contact bounce suppression
- simple calibration
- includes PVC front panel
- RPM range: 100 to 9900 revolutions per minute
- display: 2 LED digits (displays RPM x 100)
- power supply: 10 - 15V DC / 200mA
- input sensitivity: 3V (min) and 20V (max)
- PCB dimensions: 3.2 x 1.8 inch & 3.2 x 2.4 inch (8.1 x 4.6 cm & 8.1 x 6.1 cm)
- front panel dimensions: 2.8 x 3.5 inch (7.1 x 8.9 cm)
K2625 manual (2.36 MB)
This manual calls for a transformer with a 3V to 15V secondary (current is unimportant) for tachometer calibration. An audio transformer is a second option. Calibration is simple and instructions are provided in the manual. However, no calibration transformer is provided with the kit.
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 29.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 27.59