DMX Power Dimmer Electronic Kit K8039
The K8039 power dimmer can control lamps or strings of lights through a DMX signal. It is primarily used for light shows, theatres and discos, but you can use it wherever central or automated lighting is needed.
Requires a DMX controller such as electronic kit K8062, or assembled module VM116, (or any other DMX-512 compliant controller).
K8039 is an electronic kit. User assembly of components and soldering is required.
- suitable for resistive loads like incandescent lamps and mains voltage halogen lighting
- 512 unique addresses, selectable with DIP switches (set each dimmer to desired address)
- status LED for power and error detection
- toroid filter for low noise (according to EN55015)
- stand alone "test" mode
- input: DMX-512, 3 pin XLR socket (included)
- load capacity: max. 1000 watts at 230V (5A), or 500 watts at 115V
- power Input: 115 / 230 VAC
- size: 5.9" x 2.36" x 1.77" (15cm x 6cm x 4.5cm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 48.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 44.59