DMX Controlled Relay Module VM138
Factory assembled DMX relay module VM138 is used to turn fixtures on or off using the DMX-512 protocol.
In some cases, a simple ON / OFF selection is desirable. This is where the DMX controlled relay comes in. Actually a buss controlled power driver, the relay will be activated when the DMX value of the set channel equals 140 or more, and turns off when the value is 120 or less.
Used together with our USB controlled DMX controller electronic kit K8062 (unassembled), or the factory assembled DMX controller module VM116, computer controlled automation will be very easy to build.
This DMX controlled relay module VM138 from Velleman is pre-assembled and ready to use. Also available as a DMX controlled relay K8072 electronic kit that you can build.
DMX Relay Module Features
- 512 unique addresses, selectable with DIP switch
- status LED for power and error detection
- "safe DMX data stream" mode reducing interference to a minimum
- "relay hold" function in case of DMX signal loss
- stand alone "test" mode
- input: DMX-512, 3 pin XLR plug (included)
- switching capacity: 10A (resistive load)
- supply voltage: 12V DC non-regulated
- power consumption: 100ma (max)
- dimensions: 4.1" x 2.4" x 1.2" (105mm x 60mm x 30mm)
- factory assembled and ready to use
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 44.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 40.59