DMX Controller Electronic Kit K8062
K8062 DMX controller is the electronic kit version of the factory assembled version VM116. Both provide USB control of DMX lighting and accessories. Control up to 512 channels of light displays or other DMX compatible fixtures with 256 levels of control of each channel! Test software, "DMX Light Player" software, and a USB cable are included.
Compatible with stage show and lighting fixtures that conform to the DMX-512 standard, such as moving flood lights, strip lights, Christmas lights, lasers, foggers, and many more. Some fixtures will also require a DMX controlled power dimmer to interpret the digital DMX signals and power the fixture, while some fixtures have their own power dimmer built in.
This K8062 kit requires user assembly of electronic components and soldering..
DMX Controller Kit Features
- controls standard DMX-512 fixtures using a PC with USB port
- test software and "DMX Light Player" software is included, a DLL is also provided to write your own software
- has a stand-alone test function that outputs all 512 channels at a time, with adjustable levels
- enclosure shown
- USB cable
- CD with: test software, DLL for own developments, free DMX light player
- works with optional DMX controlled power dimmer not included (or other DMX-512 power dimmers)
- works with optional DMX controlled relay (not included) for direct on-off control via DMX
- connects to and powered through USB computer port
- 512 DMX channels with 256 levels each
- 3 pin XLR output connector
- Windows 98SE or higher compatible
- DLL included to write your own software
- optional 9V battery needed for stand alone test mode (battery not included)
- solid state - fuse protection on output
- dimensions: 4.2" x 4.0" x 1.8" (10.7cm x 10.2cm x 4.6cm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 59.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 54.79