E-Lock Electronic Kit ML222
A DTMF Touch Tone Combination Lock
The ML222 E-Lock listens to DTMF touch tones entered on a mobile phone keypad and activates an on-board relay when the correct combination is entered. To operate the electronic lock, just hold the ear piece of a mobile phone near the E-Lock microphone and enter the user defined touch tone combination on the phone keypad. When the correct combination of tones is "heard" by the E-Lock, a relay on the circuit board is activated.
The normally closed relay contacts (used as a switch) OPEN in order to turn OFF the power to an externally energized solenoid or electro-magnet (not included), thus unlocking a door, cabinet, safe, etc. The number of seconds the relay remains energized is user adjustable. E-Lock is an electronic kit. User assembly and soldering is required.
- uses mobile phone touch tones to enter the lock combination
- built in relay: to operate an external solenoid or electro-magnet (not included)
- combination may be set up to 10 digits (any user defined code)
- LED status indication
- power source: 9V battery (not included)
- relay contact rating: 1 amp
- dimensions: 4" x 2" (10.16 x 5.08cm)
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 31.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 29.89