Liquid Level Control Electronic Kit K2639
The K2639 liquid level controller kit comes with two circuit cards. One card is for the control circuitry, and a second card has circuit traces to act as liquid level detection probes.
If potential contamination of the liquid from the circuit card is a concern, it's also possible (with your own ingenuity) to substitute the probe card with your own external probe materials (stainless steel rods, wire, etc.) as may be desirable for fish tanks or ponds, animal feeders, potable water, liquid foods, etc.
Controller Maintains Desired Liquid Levels
Liquid level controllers are used to prevent liquid levels from getting too low, or too high. Activating pumps, fill valves, or drain valves for example.
- LED level indication: LOW, MIDDLE, HIGH
- Control board relay automatically switches a pump and/or valve to keep the fluid level between the LOW and HIGH marks
- Alarm: if desired, the relay can operate a bell or other signaling device to provide an alert.
- Substitute the probe pcb with your own probes (stainless steel rods, etc) if your situation requires it.
- power supply 12 to 14VAC or 16 to 18 VDC / 100ma
- relay contact rating: 240V / 3A max.
- controller PCB: 4.1" x 2.4"
- sensor PCB: 4.1" x 1.0"
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 20.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 18.99