DC Power Supply Electronic Kit K1823
Build a Variable DC Power Supply With 1A Output
This small DC power supply provides a regulated output voltage, adjustable between 1.5 and 35 volts DC at 1 Amp. With the included LM317 regulator IC, remarkably lower output ripple characteristics are provided than might be available with conventional discrete regulators. Current limit and thermal overload protection are included in the IC. Supplied without heat sink.
Add your own power transformer, housing, fuse, power cord and switch. This is an electronic kit. User assembly of components and soldering is required.
- output voltage: continuously variable between 1.5V to 35V DC
- output current: 1.5A (max)
- max dissipation: 15W (cooled)
- max input voltage: 28VAC or 40VDC
- dimensions: 2.1in x 2.1in (5.3cm x 5.3cm)
- recommended housing: -
- recommended transformer: -
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 9.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 9.15