Pulse Width Modulator Electronic Kit K8004
DC Input Voltage Modulates Output Pulse Width
A pulse width modulator circuit converts a variable DC input voltage into a train of digital pulses whose pulse width duration (or duty cycle) is proportional to the DC input voltage. Ideal for the accurate control of DC motors, lighting levels, small heaters, and many other applications. A great advantage of PWM control is that almost no power is lost in the control circuit. The output is protected against overload and short circuit faults.
This is an electronic kit. User assembly of components and soldering is required.
- power supply: 8 to 35V DC
- maximum output current: 6.5A
- input DC control voltage: between 2.5 and 35V DC
- dimensions: 3.4" x 1.9" x 1.8"
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
PWM K8004 Manual:
pulse width modulator K8004 manual (387kB)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 19.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 18.79