3-Channel Color Organ Electronic Kit K8017
Convert Music or Sounds into a Light Display
The Sound to Light Electronic Kit K8017 will turn your favorite music and sounds into a multi-colored light show! The included microphone picks up live or recorded sound and filters it to distinguish between low, medium, or high frequency channels in the audible range. You to control the sensitivity of each of the 3 channels individually, or all at once. Configurable to operate at either 220VAC or 110VAC. Each channel displays an LED indication and will control up to 200W of lights @ 220VAC. (100W @ 110 to 125VAC in the U.S.) Attractive translucent enclosure is included.
Note: Because this color organ kit is designed to operate in different countries, there is no AC power plug supplied. You will need to attach a line cord with a plug that matches your AC electrical system to the loose end of the AC cable. (plugs available at hardware stores)
The back side of the K8017 includes 3 AC line voltage receptacles (one for each light channel). Just plug in your own colored light bulbs, Christmas light strings, or rope lights.
- operating voltage: 110-125Vac or 220-240Vac (50/60Hz)
- max. load: 200W per output channel (100W per channel at 110-125Vac in the U.S.)
- suitable for incandescent and LED lights (resistive loads)
- 3 AC line receptacle outputs (one for each light channel)
- built in microphone included.
- noise suppressed according to EN55015.
- dimensions: 6.1" x 1.8" x 6.3"
- user assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 48.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 44.50