Temperature Sensor Electronic Kit K8067
Monitor and Control Temperatures
Temperature Sensor electronic kit K8067 is a recommended accessory for digital clock electronic kit K8089. Many other applications are possible. Examples: measure indoor and outdoor temperatures, control heating and/or cooling of rooms, equipment, monitor other process temperatures, put a temperature readout on your web site, check your pool's water temperature, etc.
This is an electronic kit. User assembly of components and soldering is required.
Also available factory assembled as temperature sensor module VM132.
- range: -20° ~ +70°C
- output: 0 ~ 20mA current loop
- output voltage compliance: 10V
- accuracy: 2° over the full range
- one single adjustment
- 3-wire system: GND, +V and OUT
- power supply: 12VDC for 0 ~ 5V OUT / 15VDC for 0 ~ 10V OUT
- current consumption: 30mA max.
- dimensions: 2.2 x 1.4 x 0.6"
- sensor wires can be extended up to 1 meter off the board using shielded cable (not included)
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 15.79
Quantity 10 or More $ 14.49