Ethernet Relay Card VM201
Essentially an internet controlled relay card VM201 lets you control up to 8 separate devices remotely over the internet or from your mobile phone. The relay card simply connects to your network router by means of a standard network cable.
You can operate the 8 relays or check the status of the inputs from anywhere in world.
The card is web server based, so almost any internet browser can connect to the card, even mobile devices. No additional software installation is required.
The unit has numerous extra features such as reports by email at power up or input status change, programmable timers for each output, labeling of outputs etc…
Download this phone app from the Apple app. store.
- IEEE 802.3 compatible Ethernet controller
- supports 10 Base-T Port (10Mbps)
- static IP or DHCP
- user definable NETBios name
- use SNTP time server as real time clock (Internet time server)
- sends e-mail at power up and input events (activated and/or deactivated)
- web interface for configuration and operation
- TCP server (user definable port)
- LCD displays clock or network settings
- user definable names for all inputs and outputs
- multiple users (1 administrator and 3 additional users)
- timer programs for all 8 channels
- maximum 28 timer programs
- scheduler: day, weekend, working days, every day, and every day except Sunday
- program actions: on, off, or pulse (1 to 99 sec, 1 to 99 min or 1 to 99 hours)
- factory assembled: ready to use
- 8 relay contacts: 12A @ 30Vdc or 16A @ 230Vac
- 1 input: dry contact or voltage input 5…20Vac or dc
- power supply: 12Vac/500mA
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 159.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 146.00