Extended Record Playback Electronic Kit K8094
Record and play back audio messages up to 8 minutes long with the extended record playback electronic kit K8094. The recording sampling rate is continuously variable so that you can choose a perfect compromise between message duration and sound quality. It also allows you to generate funny sound effects. Recordings are retained in memory at power loss. The unit includes a built-in microphone, line level input, line level output, and an audio output for a small speaker. Applications: Play messages in museums, stores, interactive installations, scale models, toys, as doorbell, gadget, etc.
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- maximum record duration:
- standard quality: 8 minutes
- High quality: 2 minutes 40s.
- built-in electret microphone
- line level input and line level output
- speaker output connections
- on board pushbutton controls (suited for open collector control)
- on board connector for optional external button controls (external buttons not included)
- power supply: 9 to 12V DC
- current consumption:
- idle: <15mA
- playback: 100mA max.
- speaker output: 500mW (8 ohm - 10% THD)
- adjustable sample speed: 4 to 12KHz
- memory write up to: 100.000 recordings
- operating temp. range: 0 - 50°C / 32 - 122°F
- dimensions: 4.33" x 2.95" x 0.98" (110x75x25mm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 35.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 32.79