EZ-RJ45 Cat6+ Ethernet Connectors 100010B
Verify Wire Sequence, Crimp, and Trim in One Step
The patented EZ-RJ45® Cat 6+ connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. The technician can easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and connector contacts improves performance. Crimp and trim the wires in one step with the patented EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool (available separately).
Made in the USA. Patented. Box of 100 connectors.
- For use in Cat 6 compliant data networks
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated. RoHS compliant
- Holes allow wire pairs to pass all the way through the connector
- Easy to verify wire sequence
- Works with solid or stranded wire
- Simple one piece design...no bars or liners
- 100 EZ RJ45 connectors per box
(Box of 100) 1 to 9 $ 60.95
(Box of 100) 10 or More $ 56.70