TV Tennis Game Electronic Kit MK121-NTSC
Play Video Tennis on Your TV
Play a classic TV game like Pong again. This electronic video game for North American NTSC televisions provides hours of fun. Video and audio outputs provided. One or two player modes. Four selectable difficulty levels. Press both move buttons at the same time to serve or to "smash" during play.
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
See our similar TV tennis electronic kit MK191 with two hand held controllers.
If you need A/V patch cables to connect this game to your TV, our high quality RCA audio-video cables are available separately.
- audio video outputs
- single or two player modes
- adjustable video brightness
- operates on 3 AA 1.5V batteries (not included)
- auto power off to preserve battery life
- board size: 2.9 x 5.5 inches (7.3 x 14 cm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 14.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 13.79