Guitar Preamp Electronic Kit K4102
With Headphone Output for Private Jam Sessions
An electric guitar cannot be connected to just any amplifier or audio installation. The K4102 guitar pre-amplifier was designed to interface between your electric guitar and a normal power amp or audio system, or just connect a set of headphones directly to this preamp to jam on your guitar 'privately', without disturbing others.
Moreover, the preamp has a special circuit for tone adjustment, allowing anyone to create their own personal sound. Powered by a 9V battery, it's portable enough to use anywhere!
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
- small & portable preamp
- adjustable input sensitivity
- tone adjustment
- low noise
- metal housing included
- headphone output jack: (headphones not included)
- max. 2 x 50mW / 32 ohm
- output jack is 3.5mm
- power supply: internal 9V battery (not included)
- dimensions: 2.8 x 1.2 x 4.1 inches (7 x 3 x 10.5cm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 28.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 26.29