1 MHz Handheld Function Generator HPG1
Generate or Sweep Sine, Triangle, or Square Waves with DDS
A complete function generator in pocket format! Now you can take test signals on the move. 3 waveforms can be selected. Set the output voltage or frequency and select signal waveform using the on the screen menu.
A powerful sweep function is also included.
Ready to Use
HPG1 is factory assembled and ready to use right out of the box.
Enjoy the following YouTube demonstration video.
- DDS type generator (Direct Digital Synthesis)
- DAC resolution: 10 bits
- frequency range: from 1Hz to 1,000,000Hz (± 0.01%)
- frequency steps: 1Hz, 10Hz, 100Hz, 1kHz and 10kHz
- waveforms: sine, square and triangle
- sweep function with bi-direction option
- output voltage: max. 8Vpp
- real output level measurement: dBm / Vrms or Vpp readout (±3%)
- typical sine wave distortion (THD): < 0.1% @ 0dB / 600 ohms
- square wave rise/fall time: typ. 0.2µs
- output impedance: 50 ohms
- multi-language menu (Eng / Fre / Dut / Ge / Es )
- white LED back light
- charging power supply: 9Vdc/200mA
- operates on NiMH rechargeable battery pack (included)
- dimensions: 2.9 x 4.5 x 1.14"
- handheld Pocket Generator
- getting started manual
- BNC adapter, BNC male to RCA female
- BNC male to 2x 4mm banana plug
- USB power supply adaptor
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 124.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 119.50