Multi-Color Heat Shrink Tubing K/STMC
For Electrical Insulation
Used for the electrical insulation of wires, components, and leads in electronic circuits, K/STMC is a variety pack of "heat shrink tubes". May also be used for identification or encapsulation of wire, corrosion proofing of metallic rods, protecting antennas, or for moisture barrier and protection of fiber optic cable and connections.
How to use heat shrink tubing:
1) Select a tube diameter slightly larger than than the diameter of the wire (or connection) and cut the tube a little longer than the finished length to be insulated.
2) Slide the heat shrink tubing over the wire or component lead and then slide it out of the way.
3) Solder the two wires together (create the required connection).
4) Slide the tube back over the finished connection.
5) Heat the tubing with a heat gun to shrink it tightly over the connection.
Each package contains 6 diameters of heat shrink tubing, with 40 pieces in total.
- colors in package: blue, black, red, and white
- each package contains the following sizes, (40 pieces total):
- Ø1mm x 120mm: 10 pieces
- Ø2mm x 120mm: 10 pieces
- Ø4mm x 120mm: 5 pieces
- Ø6mm x 120mm: 5 pieces
- Ø9mm x 120mm: 5 pieces
- Ø12mm x 120mm: 5 pieces
- halogen and dioxin free
- flame retardant
- shrinking temperature: 194°F (90°C)
- max. temperature: 248°F (120°C)
- shrink ratio: 2:1
- dielectric strength: 15kV/mm
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 4.15
Quantity 10 or More $ 3.79