24 AWG Hook-Up Wire K/MOWM
Solid Core Tin Coated Wire
Color code your circuit signals with the K/MOWM 10 color wire bundle. Solid core (single conductor) tin coated copper wire is 24 gauge (AWG). The tin coating prevents copper oxidation and makes soldering easier and 24 gauge is an ideal wire diameter for custom jumpers used on prototyping bread boards.
Each package includes 10 wire colors. 16.4 feet each of colors - white, blue, brown, green, yellow, orange, gray, and violet, and 32.8 feet each of the two most frequently used colors, red and black.
- copper wire is, sqt 0.008"
- 16.4ft of each color: white / blue / brown / green / yellow / orange / gray / violet
- 32.8ft each of: red & black
- 24 gauge (AWG) solid wire core
- internal Ø: 7 x 0.007" (sqt 0.008")
- external Ø: 0.055"
- PVC insulation
- max. insulation voltage: 60V
- max. current capacity per wire: 4.3A
- tinned solid copper conductor
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 9.69
Quantity 10 or More $ 8.79