Infrared Thermometer DVM8869
Measures 0 to 788°F (-20°C to +420°C)
Factory assembled non-contact infrared thermometer DVM8869 measures temperature from a distance. Aim the laser beam where you want to measure using IR sensor technology.
- takes non-contact infrared (IR) temperature measurements
- one-handed operation
- laser aiming technology
- LCD display
- measurement range: 0 to 788°F (-20°C to +420°C)
- resolution: 1°F / 1°C
- spectral response: 6-14µm
- response time: 500ms
- -20°C to +100°C : ± 2°C
- +101°C to +420°C : ± 3°C
- operating temperature: 0 to +50°C
- power consumption: 40mA max.
- power supply: 1 x 9V-battery (not included)
- dimensions: 1.7" x 1.6" x 6.7"
- weight: ± 4.9oz
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 84.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 77.00