LCD Oscilloscope Electronic Kit EDU08
Build Your Own LCD Oscilloscope
Build your own oscilloscope and learn how to visualize signals. See the signals you learn about in real life!
Despite the low cost, this oscilloscope has a lot of features found only on expensive units like signal markers, frequency, dB, true RMS readouts.
A powerful auto-setup function will get you going in a snap!
Note: This scope cannot be used to perform measurements on voltages higher than 30Vpp. EDU06 oscilloscope tutor module is available separately.
EDU08 oscilloscope is an electronic kit. User assembly of components and soldering is required.
- high contrast LCD: 64 x 128 pixels with white LED backlight
- maximum sample rate: 1MS/s for repetitive signals, 100kS/s in real time
- input amplifier bandwidth: 200kHz (-3 dB)
- measurements can be performed up to: 100kHz
- input impedance: 100kohm // 20pF
- maximum input voltage: 30Vpeak (AC + DC)
- input coupling: DC and AC
- AD resolution: 8 bits
- run modes: run, single
- trigger level adjustable: in 16 steps
- timebase range: in 15 steps, 10µs/division to 500ms/division
- input sensitivity range: in 6 steps, 100mV/division to 5V/division
- test output: 1.95kHz / 3.3Vpp
- full auto set up for: Volt/div and time/div (or manual)
- sensitivity down to 10mV
- readouts: DC, AC+DC, true RMS, dBm, Vpp, min. & max.
- time and voltage markers readout
- frequency readout (through markers)
- battery operated: 4 x AAA batteries (max. 100mA)
- power save mode
- dimensions: 80 x 115 x 40 mm / 3.14 x 4.52 x 1.57"
- weight: 190g (6.70 oz) with batteries
- assembly of electronic kit components and soldering required
Hint: Use the EDU06 oscilloscope tutor module (available separately) to explore the functions of your EDU08 scope.
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 74.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 69.50