DC Controlled Light Dimmer Electronic Kit K8064
Advanced Skill Level
Low Voltage DC Controls Lamp Brightness
DC controlled light dimmer kit K8064 uses a low DC voltage (0 to 10Vdc) to adjust the light brightness of incandescent, fluorescent, or halogen light bulbs. Light dimmer kit is also compatible with USB experiment board K8055, making it possible to use your computer to control your light dimmer application.
This is an advanced skill level electronic kit. User assembly of components and soldering is required.
We also carry an IR remote controlled light dimmer kit that allows dimming lights using an infrared handheld remote control.
- simple brightness control by means of a DC circuit voltage
- has optically isolated adjustment input
- pre-set adjustment for full brightness
- suitable for incandescent lights, mains voltage halogen lighting and low voltage halogen lighting in combination with a conventional transformer
- "soft start" feature to ensure lamp longevity
- transformer protection in case of defective light sources
- light dimmer LED status indication
- compatible with USB Interface Board K8055
- electronic kit component assembly and soldering required
- adjustment voltage range: 0 to 12Vdc max.
- max. adjustment current: 2.25mA at adjustment voltage of 12V
- suppression of radio & TV interference according to EN55015
- operating voltage: 110 - 125V or 230 - 240V AC (50/60Hz)
- max. load: 375W/110V or 750W/230V, adjustable from 0 - 98%
- max. phase shift with inductive load: 30°
- dimensions: 3.5in x 3.0in x 1.6in (8.9cm x 7.6cm x 4.06cm)
DC controlled light dimmer electronic kit K8064 is economically priced at:
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 32.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 29.89
Mail or FAX Order DC Controlled Light Dimmer Electronic Kit K8064
Go to ApogeeKits Home .