Coptermech Solderless Electronic Kit KNS4
Motorized Helicopter Kit
Assembling this electro-mechanical motorized coptermech kit is great fun for future engineers. A few common hand tools are all that is required to complete the kit assembly. Kids and adults will familiarize themselves with the operation of mechanical transmissions steered through gears or pulleys. Uses simple DC motors and circuits. Easy to build and fun to operate. Requires no glue or soldering.
- transmission: pulley drive operation
- supplied with: pre-punched boards, gearbox, gears, shafts, switch, motor, battery holder and all necessary parts
- instructions are easy to follow
- powered by: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- required tools: knife, screwdriver, long-nose pliers
If you need any of the basic tools listed above, consider ApogeeKits very affordable hand tools.
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 15.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 14.59