2 MHz USB PC Function Generator PCGU1000
With Wave Editor and Bode Plotter
The factory assembled PCGU1000 is a digital function generator which can be connected to a PC via USB.
Standard signals like sine, triangle and square waves are available. Other waveforms can be easily created.
The waveforms are created in the PC and produced by the function generator via DDS (Direct Digital wave Synthesis) at frequencies up to 2MHz.
This unit is also capable of creating "burst signals". A few burst waveforms are supplied in the software library. The waveform editor can also be used to create new burst signals or to edit the existing signals.
Features two equal waveform outputs and a TTL sync output. Waveform outputs of 100mVpp to 10Vpp at 600 ohms. All outputs are galvanically isolated from the PC to avoid measuring problems. Includes a universal type power adapter that fits AC power outlets in the US, UK, Europe, and Australia.
- USB connection to PC
- frequency range : from 0.01Hz to 2MHz
- crystal-based stability
- outputs are galvanically isolated from the PC
- low sine wave distortion
- two parallel waveform outputs
- TTL-level synchronization output
- stores up to 8,192 of waveform points
- standard waveforms : sine, square and triangle
- predefined library waveforms included : noise, sweep, ...
- you can create your own waveforms with the integrated signal wave editor
- sweep frequency range: 0.0001Hz to 25MHz
- sweep time: 1ms to 10 hours
- noise mode bandwidth: 25MHz
- extended bode plot option together with PC oscilloscope PCSU1000 (available separately)
- automated wave sequence generation, using file or computer RS232 input
- DLL available for custom software development
- amplitude range: 100mVpp to 10Vpp @ 1KHz// 600ohm load / 0V offset
- frequency setting resolution: 0.01%
- With internal 40 dB attenuated (output divided by 100)
- direct digital wave synthesis (DDS),stores up to 8192 of waveform points
- amplitude resolution: 0.4% of full scale
- offset: from 0 to -5V or +5V max. (resolution 0.4% of full scale)
- vertical resolution: 8 bits (0.4% of full scale)
- sample rate: 50MHz
- typical sine wave distortion (THD): < 0.08%
- output impedance: 2 x 50ohm
- power supply: standard 9V DC adapter, 600mA (included)
- dimensions: 55 x 190 x 200mm
- minimum system requirements:
- IBM compatible PC
- Windows™ 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista *
- SVGA display card (min. 800x600)
- free USB port
- CD Rom player
- USB function generator
- USB cable
- getting started manual
- software on CD
- Universal 9V DC power adapter that fits AC outlets in the US, UK, Europe, and Australia
Unit does not include a function generator test lead (available separately).
Read a PCGU1000 review (261 KB)
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 164.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 150.79
OUT OF STOCK