Peltier Device PELTIER-1
Thermo-Electric Cooling and Heating Devices
A Peltier device is a thermo-electric cooler and heater in one solid state unit. Made of metal P/N junctions (essentially diodes) assembled in parallel between two ceramic plates, Peltier devices are connected to a DC power supply in order to operate. Under power, one side of the device gets cold while the other side gets hot. Whether you need to use the cold or heat produced depends upon your own application. Supplied as shown and does NOT include any specific instructions for it's use. Users should research and understand the Peltier effect and their own applications for this device.
With the addition of your own heat sinks, electric fans, or even simple thermostats, Peltier devices can be effectively controlled and used to create small lab ovens, incubators, refrigerators, or other special temperature controlled fixtures. Use one to cool your electronic circuits and components, or make a warming plate for your coffee mug. Let your imagination be your guide.
You may also like our larger Peltier device.
- operates on DC voltage and current
- solid state heating and cooling at the same time
- temperature differential: 149°F (65°C)
- voltage: 15.4V
- current: 3A (max allowed)
- Qmax: 25.7W
- 127 peltier junctions between two ceramic plates
- dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 0.14" (3cm x 3cm x 0.35cm)
- supplied as pictured with NO instructions for use
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 13.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 12.89