Pen Style Digital Multimeter DVM3218
The DVM3218 pen style digital multimeter measures DC or AC voltage and current, resistance, continuity, and diode test. With auto or manual range, data hold, auto power off features.
- auto range or manual range options
- data-hold function
- auto power-off
- diode and continuity test
- voltage measurements: AC and DC 600V max.
- current measurements: AC 34mA and DC 340mA max.
- resistance measurements: 34Mohm max.
- fuse protection: F500mA / 250V
- conforms to IEC1010 CATII 1000V, CATIII 600V
- Important safety information (506 KB)
- DC voltage: 340mV/3.4V/34V/340V/600V
- basic accuracy: ± 0.8% for 340mV range / ± 1.0% for 3.4V~340V range / ± 1.2% for 600V range
- input impedance: 10Mohm
- maximum input: 1000Vdc
- AC voltage: 3.4V/34V/340V/600V
- basic accuracy: ± 1.2% for 3.4V~340V range / ± 1.5% for 600V range
- input impedance: 10Mohm <100pF
- frequency range: 40-400Hz
- maximum input: 1000V
- DC current: 34mA/340mA
- basic accuracy: ±1.5%
- overload protection: 0.4A / 250V fuse
- AC current: 34mA/340mA
- basic accuracy: ± 1.8% for 34mA range / ± 2.0% for 340mA range
- overload protection: 400mA/250V fuse
- resistance: 340/3.4K/34K/340K/3.4M/34M
- basic accuracy: ±0.8% for 340 Ohm range / ±1.2% for 3.4K~340K range / ±2.0% for 3.4M range / ± 3.0% for 34M range
- overload protection: 500V
- over range: yes "OL"
- continuity buzzer: yes
- transistor test: no
- diode test: yes 1.0mA (open circuit voltage = 3.4V DC)
- low-battery indication: yes
- maximum display: 3400
- LCD display size: 1.33" x 0.7" (3.4 cm x 1.8 cm)
- ranging mode: manual or automatic
- data hold: yes
- backlight: no
- dimensions: 9" x 1.4" x 0.8"
- weight (with battery): approx. 7oz
- power supply: 2 x 1.5V LR44 batteries V13GA (included)
- accessories: manual / battery
- auto power-off: yes
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 45.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 42.50