Photoelectric Beam Sensor PEM10D2
Indoor/Outdoor Retro-Reflective Photoelectric Sensor
The factory assembled PEM10D2 photoelectric beam sensor is an infrared threshold crossing detector. An invisible IR light beam is broken when a person or object moves between the emitter and the reflector. This triggers an onboard relay until the beam is restored.
The relay has two dry contacts, normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC). These are accessed through a terminal block on the unit for connection to a security system control panel, or they may be used as a switch to activate a siren, bell, or other devices. The sensor cover is internally protected by a tamper switch which (if used) can also activate the alarm condition. Great for entry detection in shops, homes, offices, warehouses, parking lots, or security systems. With a detection range of up to 32 feet.
See also the shorter range infrared beam sensor PEM7D.
- indoor - outdoor weatherproof enclosure
- LED indicator shows status of beam alignment
- built in relay with normally open and normally closed contacts
- tamper switch
- anti-fog / dew / rain cover
- comes with mounting accessories
- application: entrance detection for shops, warehouses, offices, parking lots ..
- cover: PMMA (Polymethyl methacrylate)
- housing: ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- rating: IP66
- input voltage: 12 - 250V AC or DC
- transmitter: infrared LED, wavelength 750nm
- range: up to 32 ft.
- beam spreading angle: 1.5°
- contact capacity: 0.5A at 120VAC (1A at 30VDC)
- response time: 10ms
- delay time of relay: 100ms
- operating temperature: -13 ~ 140°F
- storage temperature: -31 ~ 176°F
- transmitter: 4.8" (H) x 2.36" (W) x 2.44" (T)
- reflector: Ø3.5" x 0.28"
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 71.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 65.50