PICLAB Programmer Electronic Kit MLK400
- combines the functions of a PIC programmer and a tester
- programs the 18-pin flash PICs (16F83, 16F84, 16F84A, 16F627, 16F628)
- 8 LEDs, 4 pushbuttons, dual 7-segment display, light and sound sensors, speaker, ZIF socket
- models PICs with 4 digital inputs & 8 digital outputs as well as PIC Stamp
- program in basic with integral text editor and compiler
- download hex files generated using Microchip development tools
- may be used with PIC project board (optional)
- connects to PC RS232 serial port
- free technical support via email
- requires user assembly of electronic kit components and soldering (all components included)
- Windows XP compatible
INCLUDES: RS232 9 pin serial port cable and 9V DC 300ma power adapter.
Note: PICLAB software is copyright MadLab Ltd. and is only made available on this website on the strict understanding that it is to be used for educational, non-commercial purposes only.
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 119.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 108.59