PIC Programmer Experiment Electronic Kit K8048
PIC Programmers & Kits
PIC Programmer Experiment board is an advanced skill level electronic kit. User assembly of components and soldering is required. Illustrated assembly instructions and schematic are provided.
The assembled PIC Programmer can program popular PIC micro controllers in the 300mil DIP type package.
Programs 8, 14,18, and 28 pin 300mil DIP PIC IC's. (see most recent list of device numbers below) The board has built in buttons and LED's for use with your own experiments or program development. PIC Programmer Experimenter Board kit comes with a Flash microcontroller that can be programmed up to 1,000 times for repeated experimentation. Connect the unit to your computers Serial port (RS232) and program your PIC microcontroller chips using the included program development software. PIC Programmer Experiment Board K8048 requires user assembly. But this kit is also offered as a pre-assembled version: PIC Programmer VM111
Read or download the PIC Programmer Experimenter Board User Manual (1,119KB)
- suitable for programming Microchip® FLASH PIC (tm) microcontrollers
- supports 4 different 300 mil. PICs: 8p, 14p, 18p and 28p
- test buttons and LED indicators to carry out educational experiments, such as the enclosed programming examples
- easy connection to a PC through the serial port
- enclosed is a Flash Microcontroller (PIC16F627) that can be reprogrammed up to 1000 times for experimenting at will
- software to compile and program your source code is included
- optional serial cable not included: RS232 serial cable CW014 (needed unless you have one)
- optional 12V power adapter not included: 12V DC power adapter PS1208USA (needed unless you have one)
- minimum system requirements :
- IBM Compatible PC, Pentium or better
- Windows™ 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- free serial RS232 port
- PIC Programmer Experiment Board Kit K8048 supports these FLASH PIC microcontrollers:
- PIC12F629, PIC12F675
- PIC16C83, PIC16CR83, PIC16F83, PIC16C84, PIC16CR84,PIC16F84, PIC16F84A
- PIC16F870, PIC16F871, PIC16F872, PIC16F873, PIC16F873A, PIC16F874, PIC16F874A, PIC16F876, PIC16F876A, PIC16F877(A)(ICSP only)
- PIC16F627, PIC16F627A, PIC16F628, PIC16F628A, PIC16F648A
- PICF630, PIC16F676
- PIC16F818, PIC16F819
- board dimensions : 5.75" x 4"
- PIC programmer board electronic kit assembly and soldering is required
PIC programmer experiment board kit K8048 is economically priced at:
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 33.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 30.79
Mail or FAX Order PIC Programmer Experimenter Electronic Kit K8048
Go to ApogeeKits Home .