Volume & Tone Control Preamp Electronic Kit K8084
Preamplifier with Volume and Tone Control
When using a power amplifier, you always need a volume control and it's preferable to have audio tone control as well. This volume and tone control preamp electronic kit K8084 includes all input-output connectors, potentiometers, and knobs. Furthermore, it's possible to amplify or attenuate the input signal from your own audio source. Connect the output of this preamp kit to your own power amplifier.
User assembly of electronic kit components and soldering is required.
If you need audio cables for patching your preamp to your power amp, our high quality RCA audio cables are available separately.
- stereo volume control
- stereo Baxandall bass and treble control
- bass and treble potentiometers with center click
- customizable attenuation or amplification
- complete with knobs
- supply voltage: 2 x 12VAC / 100mA (a transformer with a center tapped output coil) not included
- frequency response: 3Hz - 500kHz (-3dB)
- standard amplification: x1
- signal to noise ratio: 98dB
- harmonic distortion: < 0.005% (@1KHz)
- maximum output: 5V RMS
- tone control:
- + and -15dB @ 20Hz
- + and -15dB @ 15kHz
- Input impedance: 50k ohms
- board dimensions: 4.1" x 2.75" (105 x 70mm)
- electronic kit assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 28.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 26.29