16 Channel Relay Board Electronic Kit K6714-16
The K6714-16 electronic kit uses low voltage DC signals from logic circuits, switches, or interfaces. to control high current AC or DC loads through the contacts of sixteen relays. The connection examples below show how to connect this relay board in a few different remote control applications.
- 16 relays included. (Also available with only 8 relays on the K6714 relay board kit ).
- the relays can be controlled directly by open collector outputs, TTL, CMOS
- DIP switches are included for manual activation of the relays for test or maintenance work
- 16 relay contact outputs
- contact: 10A / 28V DC or 125V AC, max. 5A at 230V AC
- power supply: 125V AC max. 12VA
- output voltage: 12V / 250mA
- dimensions: 5.9" x 8.4"
- electronic kit component level assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 88.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 81.50