Relay Board Electronic Kit K6714
The K6714 uses low voltage DC signals from logic circuits, switches, or interfaces. to control high current AC or DC loads through the contacts of eight relays. The connection examples below show how to connect this relay board in a few different remote control applications.
- 8 relays included. (Also available with 16 relays on the K6714-16 relay board kit ).
- relays may be controlled directly by open-collector outputs, TTL, CMOS
- relay contact ratings: 1 x inverter: 10A / 28V DC or 125V AC, max. 5A at 230V AC
- relay switch-over contact: max. 5A at 220V
- output voltage: 12V / 250mA for power supply
- power supply: 115 or 220V AC / 12VA (on-board transformer)
- dimensions: 5.9" x 8.4"
- electronic kit component level assembly and soldering required
Quantity 1 to 9 $ 59.95
Quantity 10 or More $ 54.00